• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being with a abuse person can it affect vistition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lttlesiscal

What is the name of your state? C.A. If some one has a record of domestic abuse,and is already restrained from your childern can you use that to help you in your custody case.to help make sure that its in the best interest that they not visit as much because the other parent refuse to leave the abuse partner.

L

lttlesiscal

My husand ex- girlfriend is with abusive boyfreind who allready its'nt allowed around the childern because the restrainting order .My husband worries about them beening there lot because the youngest one tell us her mommy cries and her mommy and boyfriend fight.which i know every one does argue,but he been arrested for beating her when she was pregant.So i was wondering if he could being it up in court.

VeronicaGia

If there is a restraining order for him to not be around the children, and you can prove he's been around anyway, that can be used. But realize that no one can tell you what a judge will decide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">