• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce Papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cdiaz1

Texas.

I'm currently stationed in Korea. I've posted here numerous times before and have gotten good information from you. My divorce has finally been granted. On October 31 my attorney informed that the judge had granted my divorce and that it would take him 10 days to get it entered and in the mail to me. It is now Nov 23 and his assistant keeps telling me that as far as she knows he hasn't even started the paperwork - she claims it's because he's in mediation with another client. I realize I'm not his only client but my question is, is there anything I can do to make expedite this process? I'm in the military and this is going to affect my pay.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
cdiaz1

gphjr

money money

Diaz,
You can go to your PAC offcice and have your pay changed. You may not have a decree yet but still can get it done if your PAC is any good. If your have children then you can still receive you BAQ even though your divorced.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">