• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost all my cloths

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

franco8

What is the name of your state? california. i am in the process of divorcing. we still live together while we go to court, in about 3 weeks. yesteday, my wife ripped all my cloths. all i have left is what i am wearing. my question is. can i call the police for what she did? all my cloth together were worth about $400.00:mad:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

franco8 said:
What is the name of your state? california. i am in the process of divorcing. we still live together while we go to court, in about 3 weeks. yesteday, my wife ripped all my cloths. all i have left is what i am wearing. my question is. can i call the police for what she did? all my cloth together were worth about $400.00:mad:

My response:

Seriously, Franco, since you're still living with her, what do you expect from us? What is it that you REALLY want to do?

As long as you're living with her, crap like this is just going to continue, anyway.

IAAL

franco8

iaal what do you think

i want her to pay for what she did. i will press charge and call the police if they arrest her. i don't want to call them and find out i can do nothing. this is why i am asking for a legal advice to know my rights.:mad:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: iaal what do you think

franco8 said:
i want her to pay for what she did. i will press charge and call the police if they arrest her. i don't want to call them and find out i can do nothing. this is why i am asking for a legal advice to know my rights.:mad:

My response:

Move out. Like I said, as long as you're living with her, crap like this is just going to continue, anyway.

Read your Summons, front and back. If you don't understand it, then go to someone who'll explain it to you. But, you're not going to do anything anyway, and we're not your psychiatrist.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">