• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

t-shirts featuring rock stars

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dwjcarson

What is the name of your state?
I live in Spain, Europe.

I am interested in making T-shirts featuring modified photos of rock stars - Jimi Hendrix, Lennon, etc.

I would like to know what my legal position is. The site is based on a Spanish server. The shirts would be printed up and sent out from the USA, although I live in Spain.

What I am asking about is doing exactly the same as what is done by www.djtees.com (which is a UK based company). In fact I have noticed that djtees have sponsored links on this site.

HomeGuru

dwjcarson said:
What is the name of your state?
I live in Spain, Europe.

I am interested in making T-shirts featuring modified photos of rock stars - Jimi Hendrix, Lennon, etc.

I would like to know what my legal position is. The site is based on a Spanish server. The shirts would be printed up and sent out from the USA, although I live in Spain.

What I am asking about is doing exactly the same as what is done by www.djtees.com (which is a UK based company). In fact I have noticed that djtees have sponsored links on this site.
**A: Si, you see the red words at the top of the page?

D

dwjcarson

Yes, of course I see the red words at the top of the page. Did you see that the shirts would be printed up and sent from the USA?

Also many others from outside the States have posted questions here and got them answered.

Please don't bother posting a reply if you have nothing of worth to say.

R

reggi

selling T shirts outside US

In reference to your question, it seems that this may be a home business opportunity. A question for you, do you have to invest anything in the T-shirts and what are they selling them to you for. Please read the fine print of any of those advertisments. Check to see if they are listed in our Better Business Bureau and do some checking. They may be able to sell the T shirts on line, but the question is do they have the copyright authority to take those t shirts and resell. they may just be a reseller from another organization.

HomeGuru

Re: selling T shirts outside US

reggi said:
In reference to your question, it seems that this may be a home business opportunity. A question for you, do you have to invest anything in the T-shirts and what are they selling them to you for. Please read the fine print of any of those advertisments. Check to see if they are listed in our Better Business Bureau and do some checking. They may be able to sell the T shirts on line, but the question is do they have the copyright authority to take those t shirts and resell. they may just be a reseller from another organization.
**A: please read the red words at the top of the page.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">