• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mother molestation charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grotes

What is the name of your state? missouri,but this was a federal trial. briefly-mother accused by estranged daughter of participating and accepting money to allow man to touch her. i am stepdad. i have mothers other 2 children. after estranged daugher said this could not contact her-witness tampering. trial over and sentancing in feb. no appeal filed yet. what danger is there now in allowing brother and sister of estranged accuser to talk with each other?jjjjjjjjj

D

dyinginside

Oh my gawd! *vomits* Is there anything people wont do?
Her own child?! WTF!

SOMEONE PLEASE help this !@#$%!@ world. *shaking head in disbelief*

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'm completely confused by your post. You have custody of the other two children - why would they NOT be able to talk to one another? Or do you want to know if they can talk to their estranged sister?

G

grotes

mother molest charge

lets eliminate some confusion, the child making the accusations is lying.the statements she made were physically impossible and contradictary. she was sent away to live with her dad (not father of the year) in 1999. she visited regulary at Chrismas and summer vacation. last Christmas she was informed not to come over because she liked to steal things when she did visit, (money,clothes, even her mom's underwear). the very next day after she was told about Christmas she went down to the police and told them a different story than one she had originally said in october. this time instead some guy touching her she added that her mom took money and participated. the guy came across state lines to do it-now the fbi shows up. she goes to jail. no bond. we get a lawyer (we would have done better with my cousin vinny). at that point she became a protected witness of the fbi. they shuttle her around like she's the queen of england. when the daughter and son who live with me attempted to talk to thier sister about what she was saying, the lawyer was nearly thrown in jail and as he told me a near fistfight broke out. i supported and raised all these children for 12 years. i know the mom and i know the daughter. the mom may be stupid, be i cannot belive she's that evil. she had no heavy drusg use, but drank.myself and her have both battled for 12 years to keep those children. the dad tried to kill me 12 years ago. people came and went out of this house unannounced the entire time and saw no signs of this. now i'm stuck in the middle with the choice of running away or staying, fighting and trying to figure everything out.there is so much more to mention. but i don't know how much space i can use

D

dyinginside

Dont assume the girl is lying....mothers can be THAT evil....anyone can apparently.

If I was you Id get as far from the mother as quick as you can.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">