• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Live in boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

topraney

What is the name of your state? kansas

My wife and I have been seperated since June 1. We have not filed for divorce yet. In the mean time she has moved her online boyfriend into the house that we shared. Basically her boyfriend has a key to my house, driving my van and sleeping with my wife. There is children involved in this situation. What legal steps can I take, if any, to stop this situation? Any advice would help.

HomeGuru

topraney said:
What is the name of your state? kansas

My wife and I have been seperated since June 1. We have not filed for divorce yet. In the mean time she has moved her online boyfriend into the house that we shared. Basically her boyfriend has a key to my house, driving my van and sleeping with my wife. There is children involved in this situation. What legal steps can I take, if any, to stop this situation? Any advice would help.
**A: why have you not consulted with a family law attorney yet?

T

topraney

She wants the divorce and has agreed to pay for it and I can't afford an attorney at the present time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">