• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorced and feel unfairly treated by court and lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cgjmd

What is the name of your state? New Jersey
I was restrained by my wife one year ago for domestic violence...ie. verbal abuse...I rgued with her!
At the time I was recovering from an accident occurred while on the way to work out of state due to her not willing to relocate. I had two nasty arguements withher and neither ended with her being physically abused nor the step-son who was the reason for those arguements. I was put out of my home with no money, the judge gave her the house and told me to put my pension in another account to have money to live on...She ogjected it made the house payments...Judge told her she had a problem. No I do as she wouldn't pay and it's my va loan. She then moved a boyfriend in and I have paid all this last year. She continually breaks the restraining orders provisions and her lawyer would not allow settlement without me continuing to make 1/2 house payment and child support. I can only work 2 or 3 days a week due to health and the restraining order. Divorce within last month but my lawyer doesn't seem to want to push issues such as alimony for me after supporting her for 14 years and then being put out after she felt she now had job to support herself. This and many other issues...such as restraining order given against man who was suicidal, on medication, no lawyer at the FRO hearing and under medication given no advisement of possible outcome of that hearing..I was crucified...what can I do on this and morn???? Is there a lawyer out there who can adive this beaten down honorable vet who feels he gave to a system that forgot about his rights...or don't I have any???

Why can she break the agreements and not face penalties while I would go to jail immediately without pasing go or collecting anything? Are there any ways to make the court see that this was not justice? And what of my lawyer being laid back and not helping as much as promiosed?

cgjmd:confused: :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">