• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blackangelblue

What is the name of your state? new jersey. i need help my boyfriend's mother had him arressted sunday on minor charges. she called me to let me know that she is going to ask the judge to place him in a hosptial. he is over the age of 18 and i want to know if it is possiable for her to have the judge place him in a hospital?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
If he's mentally ill and/or a danger to himself or others - she sure can ask that he be committed.

B

blackangelblue

thats the point he isn't mentally ill or a danger to others. she is actually the one that is suppose to be on medications for by polor and depersion. he has his problems but nothing that a pshyc can't fix.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Then she won't get anywhere with it since a doctor would have to agree that he's a danger.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">