• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corporate By-laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

William Maurer

What is the name of your state? PA

First I would like to thank "hexeliebe" for his quick response to my situation.
My question is do I need the Corporate By-Laws? I requested the info from the Dept. of State but they said they don't have that info on file. I requested the By-Laws from the Corporate Attorney but she refused to give me any information. " The Corporate Attorney is also the majority shareholders personal attorney". I know for a fact that there is illegal activity going on. How is it fair that on person who owns 51% of a company can dictate the running of the company, without any input or information given to the other shareholders. Just to let you know we are all family in the company (father, brother and sisters). The whole situation is sick. I know the business is suffering, because I have witnessed first hand. The majority shareholder uses the business and its procedes for his own whims. As I have said before in my previous message, we have not seen a dime of dividends or a financial report in the 9 years. I dont want this to get ugly but I feel helpless. If anyone has any insight into this please respond. Again thank you for your time.:confused: This thread is linked to the 11/26/03 "sharerholders rights"

Last edited:

divgradcurl

Is this a continuation of another thread? It doesn't look like there is enough info here to answer your questions...

W

William Maurer

what other information do you need?

divgradcurl said:
Is this a continuation of another thread? It doesn't look like there is enough info here to answer your questions...
What information do you need? I will be more that glad to provide you and the other readers with what ever specifics you need. Thank you for replying.

Thank you for your time;

Bill

W

William Maurer

HomeGuru said:
Yes it is. The tread is titled Corporate in-laws for corporate punishment.
Thank you for replying to my question. Where would I find the tread "Corporate in-laws for corporate punishment". Thank you for your time.

Bill.

H

hexeliebe

So what is the name of the company and I'll look up what records are available.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">