• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

inventory list

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bkmorse

What is the name of your state? michigan
My mother pased away 6 months ago she had seven children all were named as heirs, as heirs what papers are we legaly suposed to get from the executor? the executor has just now submitted an inventory of the estate, but before he submitted it he sold personal property in a yard sale, and just days before he submitted the list he brought a moving van in and took all the rest of the personal iteams (i have pictures of this). today i get a list after petitioning the court for supervision on the list are 13 iteams. my mother (whom i lived with for a year) had way more then the iteams list on the inventory what can i do about this? he has moved to florida without leaving any kind of forwarding address not even with probate. he had already recieved a notice of deliquency for not turning this inventory list in. what can i do when i go to court to help me in this matter?

thank you

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">