• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

x not following decree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

coleinmn

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
My ex wife since the start of our divorce proceedings has continually violated court orders which made her obligated to pay the mortgage, car payment, 50% of childrens medical bills and so on. She wanted the house and her car, but the loans are in my name. She continues to be delinquent on these payments and has ruined my credit. She also cleaned out her retirment fund after a temporary order was in place that neither of us could do so. Also, in that temp. order, it stated that we could not assume any further joint debt. She forged my name and took out a loan. She is being charged with felony check forgery for that, but what about her not paying the other bills she is ordered to pay? What can I do? I certainly cannot afford to pay her childsupport and spousal maintenance and also pay her bills. How will a court look at this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">