• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alimony and a restraining order....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cgjmd

What is the name of your state? NJ.... What would constitute sufficient grounds for the court to rule in favor of granting a husband alimony form his wife. I supported my wife for 14 years...(technically still am supporting an exwife buy still paying for the half the house payment she was given the right to live in) and got hurt in a serious accident that has not allowed me to go back to the job I had prior to the divorce. Also the restraining order for Domestic Vioplence, in my case Verbal abuse for arguing with her, no physical abuse nor ever have police respond to the home for any of this, has not allowed me to go back to my previous job in the health issue clears up and she wants to keep the restraining order against me. What are my options in court...divorce or civil????

[email protected]:confused: :( ak

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">