• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my program

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LiviLou

What is the name of your state? Alabama

I have a website out describing a program where I send coloring pages to terminally ill children each month. I am not a non-profit organization, nor do I claim to be on my site. As a matter of fact, I state several times that I am not. But, I do ask for donations to fund assist in the funding of this program. Would you please check my site and see if I am breaking any state or federal laws?

Thanks for your time.

HomeGuru

LiviLou said:
What is the name of your state? Alabama

I have a website out describing a program where I send coloring pages to terminally ill children each month. I am not a non-profit organization, nor do I claim to be on my site. As a matter of fact, I state several times that I am not. But, I do ask for donations to fund assist in the funding of this program. Would you please check my site and see if I am breaking any state or federal laws?

Thanks for your time.
**A: sorry, we don't do sites.

L

LiviLou

The www under my post would have taken you to the site. The address is /http://www.pagesforchildren.com/ (just take of the /, I don't like doing direct links. To me that is too much like trying to advertise my site, and that is not my intent in this forum.)

sorry, we don't do sites
I don't want you to look at my site for content, even though suggestions are appreciated. What I really need is for someone to make sure the way I'm doing the program is legal. Since I'm asking for donations, can someone claim I misled them even though I state that I'm not non-profit. I'm doing this program on my own. I want to make sure I'm doing it right and I won't get in trouble nor will I get anyone else in trouble. I hope I'm making myself clear.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">