• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i find out if someone...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

losingmymind

What is the name of your state? PA
How would i go about finding out if someone owns a legit business?? Especially when i don't know the business name? I know he has a business but i need to find out if he has all the legal things that you need to have when you own a business. such as bonds,leicenses,insurance and such.

H

hexeliebe

You could call Ms. Cleo, use a divining rod, a crystal ball or, just maybe you could come back here and give a little more information.

L

losingmymind

more information

My ex has owns a business. A contracting business. He pays 53.00 a week in support. I went to have this increased and the hearing officer did increase it to 67.00 a week. My ex is appealing it. He wants the 53.00 a week lowered. He has been paying 53.00 for ten yrs. At the hearing he claims that he has to put more money into his business expenses then what he makes from his business. He has claimed his cell phone which could of been his and his wifes' cell phone bills combined,he claimed two cars which one is his wifes' and had a stack of receipts from everything like generators and scootch tape. I have read that in order for him to have his own business he needs to be bonded, which he is not bondable that is why i asked how i find out for sure that he isn't? He needs to have state and local licences to have a business and i don't beleive he has these? So,,i need to know how i can find out if he does or not? He also needs a name for his business since he is claiming it to domestic relations and he don't. So,,,i hope that is enough information now. I just need to know how i go about finding this information out? Can i go to the court house to get this information??? any advice would be great.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">