• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Game

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MeganW

**A: it's not a stupid game. You're the one that's stupid making fun of Afro-Americans. If you were not so ignorant, you would know that without the chosen people, America would not be what it is today. Praise the Lord. Amen Brother.
Can we try not to be rude *******s?
This is a advice forum and thats what I was doing was asking for your advice. Who's to say I was talking about blacks anyways? There are many different forms of a ****** in my opinon, a trashy person, weather he/she is black,white,red or yellow. We all know at least one of those people. I personally have no problems with black people, its trashy, dirty people that I do in fact have a problem with. As I am sure most of us do. When you assume things you make a ass out of yourself.

Anyways.

Why not just re-register under a different name?
Already did, It just didn't sound right to me. Thats why I asked.
You people shouldn't have this site, if you are just going to down on most of the people that come here. You don't know us, Just like we don;t know you and have no right downing on you guys.

But anyways, Thanks for the replys. (even though some of them were pretty nasty.)

Last edited:

HomeGuru

MeganW said:
Can we try not to be rude *******s?
This is a advice forum and thats what I was doing was asking for your advice. Who's to say I was talking about blacks anyways? There are many different forms of a ****** in my opinon, a trashy person, weather he/she is black,white,red or yellow. We all know at least one of those people. I personally have no problems with black people, its trashy, dirty people that I do in fact have a problem with. As I am sure most of us do.

Anyways.

Already did, It just didn't sound right to me. Thats why I asked.
You people shouldn't have this site, if you are just going to down on most of the people that come here. You don't know us, Just like we don;t know you and have no right downing on you guys.

But anyways, Thanks for the replys. (even though some of them were pretty nasty.)
**A: There is a name for people like you. Can you guess?

Last edited:
M

MeganW

You're funny, Will you Marry Me? I have like lots of small warm fuzzy farm animals for you to play with!

JETX

Ewwww.... I have seen your 'small warm fuzzy farm animal' and have no interest.

And who the hell do you think you are kidding???
Your own post says that you were "banned from it permamently for saying the "N" word". Now you say, "Who's to say I was talking about blacks anyways?"
Clearly, you ARE the weakest link..... goodbye!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">