• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tire Kingdom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

josh684

Hello,
I just had a quick question wondering if I had a case. On November 14th I brought my Truck in to Tire Kingdom to get my Brakes checked. They told me my brakes were fine. I got a receipt that says they checked my brakes, but does not state the condition they were in. Today, A little more that and month later and 1,500 Miles.....I brought my truck into get it checked because the breaks were squealing more than before. I brought it somewhere else, My Brakes were Metal to Metal. Because I did not change them sooner I had to replace my Rotors(Additional $119). My question is can I hold Tire Kingdom Responsible for the $119? I have a feeling they never even looked at the brakes, cause my breaks would not go in a matter for 1,500 Miles.

Thanks For The Help
Josh
Florida

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

josh684 said:
Hello,
I just had a quick question wondering if I had a case. On November 14th I brought my Truck in to Tire Kingdom to get my Brakes checked. They told me my brakes were fine. I got a receipt that says they checked my brakes, but does not state the condition they were in. Today, A little more that and month later and 1,500 Miles.....I brought my truck into get it checked because the breaks were squealing more than before. I brought it somewhere else, My Brakes were Metal to Metal. Because I did not change them sooner I had to replace my Rotors(Additional $119). My question is can I hold Tire Kingdom Responsible for the $119? I have a feeling they never even looked at the brakes, cause my breaks would not go in a matter for 1,500 Miles.

Thanks For The Help
Josh
Florida

My response:

No. But now you can take your truck to Trashcan Kingdom.

IAAL

J

josh684

Could you just explain to me why I would not have a case? Is it cause my Receipt does not state the status of my breaks when they checked it???

Thanks
Josh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">