• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

business expenses...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

losingmymind

What is the name of your state? PA

can i claim my car on my expenses even when my business is NOT liceased or insured?? It's a contracting business? Is it illegal to have a contracting business without having a license and insurance??

H

hexeliebe

can i claim my car on my expenses even when my business is NOT liceased or insured??
Only for that part of gas, oil and mileage that you actually use the car for business. NOT for those new neon lights on the undercarriage.

Is it illegal to have a contracting business without having a license and insurance??
Car insurance and a driver's license? You've got to be kidding.

P

PJcampo

I think he means it's not a licensed and insured contracting biz.

H

hexeliebe

How much you want to bet PJ? The longer you stick around here the more you'll need aspirin from shaking your head in disbelief.

Just wait :D

HomeGuru

losingmymind said:
What is the name of your state? PA

can i claim my car on my expenses even when my business is NOT liceased or insured??

**A: yes, but read the state and the federal tax laws with respect to this subject
It's a contracting business?

**A: ok.
Is it illegal to have a contracting business without having a license and insurance??

**A: and what did your state consumer protection office tell you when you asked them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">