• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DV victim with unborn child needs help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justhonest

What is the name of your state? Colorado I Have several (8) cases pending of violation of restraining order against the father of my unborn child and he is now making waves about wanting his rights to the child when it is born, he has hit me while pregnant even.... is there anything i can do to prevent him from getting access to this child? he has threatened to hurt it when it is born as a mean of getting even with me for having him arrested and put in jail....he spent 2 months in jail before finally getting out by way of a bond.... someone help me, i cannot afford to keep running and hiding from him yet showing up for court hearings as well.... i cannot even afford the copays for the dr visits at this point never mind an attorney.....

H

hexeliebe

DUPLICATE POST: Return to your first post for the answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">