• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False order of protection victim.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kiloamon

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I have been humiliated, misused, and disrespected by the police because of a big big lie. All of this because my sons mother was cheating on me. I have kept notes etc. of everything regarding my problem. Although I won in court, my lawyer is still bringing up this matter. So does this still hang over my head? And I found that I can do a pertition to "Rebut" this issue but I want punishment to take place against the liar. Could anyone tell me how to write a full proof pertition that will allow me to get my point across and achieve punishment for the one who has caused me hell? I need to know much about this as possible. Your help is appreciated. Also the order of protection was thrown out of court but my attorney is no type of help. He keeps bringing it up. There was no threats or physical abuse from me and so the judge dismissed the case. I want to be compensated for my troubles by at least seeing the person punished. :mad:

dequeendistress

Your post is confusing. What relation do the police and the person who filed for the order of protection have?

You state that the order was not granted. This should have been the end of the issue.

The attorney who is of no help to you---can you retain another that has your approval?

Last edited:
K

kiloamon

The simple story.

The attorney is still bringing up the order of protection even though it was thrown out. I don't understand it. I emailed him back and is waiting for an answer. They way he talked it's like though It's thrown out it's still there. I don't understand how this really works and I'm waiting for his answer. I'm trying to understand this whole deal.

K

kiloamon

Is there a punishment for this.

Do the courts punish people for this or do I take my own actions and If so what should I do legally and how do I go about this?

dequeendistress

Who's attorney keeps regurgitating the restraining order?

I think I may understand your question:

What can you do about false allegations she pressed to receive a restraining order that was thrown out?

My next question: What court proceedings are you now in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">