• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing Business Partner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jen0067

California

Company is a LLC partnership, with 2 equal partners. Just found out partner is stealing merchandise/inventory and selling items on ebay for personal financial gain, over $7000 in last couple of months. Also suspect partner is doing "side cash" deals. Can I legally take over business? thanks for any advice.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jen0067 said:
California

Company is a LLC partnership, with 2 equal partners. Just found out partner is stealing merchandise/inventory and selling items on ebay for personal financial gain, over $7000 in last couple of months. Also suspect partner is doing "side cash" deals. Can I legally take over business? thanks for any advice.

My response:

Where's your Criminal Complaint concerning the thefts?

You need to sue your partner to end the partnership.

IAAL

JETX

Damn, I knew that "How to Screw Your LLC Partner" book I just purchased on ebay was too cheap!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">