• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If the victim dies before the trial starts...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eyerony

The state is: California

I'd like to know whether a trial against a child abuser still takes place if the child dies of a disease (not caused through the abuse) before the trial starts, but if the abuser has already been charged. Who is the accuser then? The parents of the child?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

eyerony said:
The state is: California

I'd like to know whether a trial against a child abuser still takes place if the child dies of a disease (not caused through the abuse) before the trial starts, but if the abuser has already been charged. Who is the accuser then? The parents of the child?

My response:

This is a DUPLICATE POST.

See responses here by copying and pasting this link into your brower without the on both sides: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=168445

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">