• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

soon to be ex wife is causing trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

calumniation

What is the name of your state? Texas

My situation is that i was convicted of domestic assault in august of 2003, my probation has been filed back in court for violation of probation, i missed 2 of my meetings and i am behind on community service. My wife left me 1 month ago, 2 days ago i found out she is living with another man. Yesterday i recieved a voice mail from my wife stating that she has filed a protective order against me, and i am soon to have a warrant for my arrest under aligations of mischevious conduct, my bonding agency has been calling me 8am daily to let me know if anything comes up, so far nothing. I havent seen my wife since 2 days before she left me a voice mail. My question is that can i fight this in court and actually win, my time can be accounted for at all times because i'm without a vehicle right now and have to be taxi'd everywhere from friends and family. I just dont know how much anything i have to say amounts in court. What am i looking at facing up to, can i win this? and what steps should i take from here?
Thanks in advance

~jimmy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">