• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

irate GF wont move out.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

ken2222

What is the name of your state? Ohio

my girlfriend refuses to move out and every time i bring it up she threatens my property and gets suicidal. If i goto to the authorities I'm worried of them telling me she can stay for so long and then end up with life ruined because she wants to destroy my apartment.

You should contact an attorney. An attry that specializes in landlord/tenant law.
You could prolly give her a written 30 days notice.
If she fails to move out after the 30 days, you'll need to file an eviction letter with the courts.

Do you rent? If so, then you could possibly have the landlord send her the eviction notice. But in the same token, if she's not ever been on the lease/rental agreement, YOU could be in trouble with the landlord. Are you ready for this?

If you own. You will need the attorney to do the eviction.

HomeGuru

ken2222 said:

my girlfriend refuses to move out and every time i bring it up she threatens my property and gets suicidal.

**A: then beat her to the punch and shoot her.

Re: Re: irate GF wont move out.....

HomeGuru said:
ken2222 said:

my girlfriend refuses to move out and every time i bring it up she threatens my property and gets suicidal.

**A: then beat her to the punch and shoot her.
If it was only that easy! LOL!

Bigfoot

You young boys are so pathetic. You liked the helplessness she feigned when you first got to know her, and now that she walks and talks, you're looking for an excuse to get rid of her.

Sure would like to hear her side!!!

K

ken2222

well the thing is i never knew she was mentaly disturbed untill her mom kicked her out and i was nice and offered her a place to stay to get on her feet.

now what worries me is her destroying my property

i would need an imediate eviction becuase the moment i get the formal ball rolling i will be in fear of my self and personal property.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

So, what you're saying is that she NEVER leaves the apartment; e.g., shopping, seeing friends, etc.?

She's gotta leave the apartment sometime - - and, when she does, be at the ready with those new door locks you bought at Home Depot.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">