• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

predjudice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LLSECOR

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

Can any teacher or principal deny a student the right to participate in homecoming <for which he was nominated< the only reason being that he didn't have fancy enough clothes . Even though he was dressed approriatly for a regular day at school according to the schools dress code? And had good grades and is well liked by all students and most teachers.?

Last edited:

H

hexeliebe

I agree, there is a whole passel of prejudice in Kentucky!

JETX

"Can any teacher or principal deny a student the right to participate in homecoming"
*** Yes. However, your claims that this was done solely based on clothes would likely be unfair (if it happened that way, which I doubt) and may even be in violation of some school policy, but it would not be ILLEGAL.

Clearly, there is more to this story than you are telling, or more than you know.

L

LLSECOR

What do you mean "IF" it happened tht way!! You have a lot of nerve calling me a lier. That is exactly how it happenned. nothing more to the story. You must be a high school principal .
I am a grown woman who has alrady raised two children succesfully ... I have no reason to fabricate this. THis is obviously not going to get me any where

H

hexeliebe

Listen lady, no one here called you a liar. Bitch maybe, but where in the hell do you come off raising your voice to ANYONE, much less someone who is trying to help you.

There IS more to this story and you're either too damn stupid to tell us, too damn lazy to find out or you know the other side of the issue and won't tell us because we would know then exactly what the answer is.

So, piss off because you are getting NOTHING here.

L

LLSECOR

shame on you...someone comes to you in desperate need of help[ and this is the way you treat them?
I pray that you are not a professional

L

LLSECOR

I am unsubscribing to this site right now.. I need help... not more abuse....I hope you grow up and learn how to treat people some day have a nice life good bye forever

H

hexeliebe

You're the one with the nose stuck up your ass lady. When Jet wrote his respone he was doing so based on what YOU wrote.

If you want a legitimate answer then you'd better pull your attitude out of your ass and start listening. You have NOT given us the entire story.

What did the school say when you called them? What did your son say happened? Were you there or did you hear this second-hand?

What does the school board say?

You have some nerve.

JETX

And since this issue involves education, lets take a look at this 'wayward woman's post:

"What do you mean "IF" it happened tht way!!"
*** Did you men 'THAT way'??

"You have a lot of nerve calling me a lier."
*** Did you mean 'LIAR'??

"That is exactly how it happenned."
*** Did you mean 'HAPPENED'??

"I am a grown woman who has alrady raised two children succesfully"
*** Did you mean 'ALREADY'??

"someone comes to you in desperate need of help[ and this is the way you treat them?"
*** Did you mean 'HELP'??
Curious.... what is so desperate about this issue???

Simply, a student was denied the PRIVILEGE (not a right) to participate in homecoming' (your post doesn't say what activities). How is that a desperate issue??

Of course, we don't expect a further response from you since you have bid us "good bye forever".

I pray that you are not a professional

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">