• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband is playing mind games

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Morriganscrow

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

My husband, Rick, and I have been together for over 20 years and have one child. Rick is very unhappy in the marriage and wants out but doesn't want to leave the home. There is no equity but he will NOT leave. So, I believe that he is trying to drive me crazy to remove me from the home possibly by have me committed or getting me to assault him so that he can get a protection order and have me removed.

I don't know how to protect myself.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Morriganscrow said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

My husband, Rick, and I have been together for over 20 years and have one child. Rick is very unhappy in the marriage and wants out but doesn't want to leave the home. There is no equity but he will NOT leave. So, I believe that he is trying to drive me crazy to remove me from the home possibly by have me committed or getting me to assault him so that he can get a protection order and have me removed.

I don't know how to protect myself.

My response:

And, what would you like from us?

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Morriganscrow

Sarcastic aren't we. You and Rick must be brothers under the skin.

Disclaimer:

No DNA testing has proven this to be true.

I need advice, not B.S.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I AM Rick!

I knew you'd be coming here!

Your loving hubby,

Rick

P.S. And, what would you like from us? Got anything specific in mind?

M

Morriganscrow

You sure do sound like Rick. You AND Rick will get what you deserve.

There is a God and She's on my side.
Thanks for reminding me.

I'm outta here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">