• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i protect my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aplus2

What is the name of your state? new york

my daughter is 2 hae father is a heroin user, latest overdose 3/01/02 one month after we moved in together. 9 mnths ago i told him to get out because of the drugs.he has not paid 1 dollar since he left. after our last visit 01/10/04 he almost hit me. so i went to file for sole custody and supervised visitation, he filed for joint custody and unsupervised visitation. is his od protected by the ny hippa laws? how do i prove drug use? you can purchase things to alter tests.
he lives in a bldg that it is 22 floors of drugs, crime, murder 2x in the past 2 yrs, prostitution and some of everything. the environment is not safe.
along w/ the drug use came verbal abuse

how do i protect my daughter?

VeronicaGia

I'm not trying to be rude, but you should have thought of protecting your daughter prior to having her.

How much child support do you expect to get from a junkie?

A

aplus2

Protecting my daughter

No you are not being rude just mis informed.
He did not wear a SIGN "HEY I AM A JUNKIE"
To be a successful addict you have to be a better liar.

And I always knew from day one that I would have to protect my daughter, just not from her father. And do you really think that I knew he was using? I only found out one month after he moved in with us. And yes part of the deciet he always made sure the bills were paid so that I would not know.

So I suppose you are right I should have thought before I had her, but I didn't, so does that mean she should be put in harms way? Is that the AMERICAN DREAM!!!!!

Do you think PEDOFILES start off from day one or how about TERRORISTS, MURDERERS, DOPE DEALERS, GAMBLERS, ABUSERS PHYSICALLY AND OR MENTALLY showing the charcteristics of what is what they will become.

"The only thing constant in life is change"

THANKYOU FOR YOUR VIEW.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

VeronicaGia said:
I'm not trying to be rude, but you should have thought of protecting your daughter prior to having her.

How much child support do you expect to get from a junkie?

My response:

Veronica, you REALLY stepped into the crap on this one. When are you going to learn to NOT answer these "druggie" posts?

They're just a bunch of pissed off "cores" looking for a place to vent. Do you really believe that a "druggie core", like our writer, is ever going to admit to fault? Hell no.

I'd like to know what she said to him when she saw "tracks" on his arms, black and blue bruising, and why he walked kinda funny - - from shooting between his toes.

Oh, that's right - - he ONLY became a junkie after she had the child. Yeah, right.

IAAL

Last edited:
H

hexeliebe

No you are not being rude just mis informed.
Is this like being a little pregnant?

Or maybe terminally stupid?

It's always amazing to me how people who lay down with pigs think they'll come up smelling like fried bacon.

:rolleyes:

A

aplus2

Oh i can correct my faults

No I will admit that I knew something was ot right butno I didn't know. This is my first time ever being around any of this, but it appears that you both have endured first hand experience with a "junkie" to know the characteristics so well.

And to my knowledge he doesn't shoot up he sniffs it but maybe I am just being nieve and all users shoot up. At least that is your take on it.

Oh trust me I do take total responsibility for all I have done I am only attempting to rectify an injustice served to my daughter. You can't pick your parents.

BUT I AM SURE YOUR CHILDREN OR FUTURE CHILDREN WILL BE PROUD TO CALL YOU TWO MOM AND LIKEWISE YOUR PARENTS OUGHT TO BE PROUD OF YOU BOTH

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">