• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

youth sex offender will he pay?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

onrme

What is the name of your state? Va
Hi, I wrote in the search and seizure post about my daughters who were molested by a teenage boy. He is in jail, must serve in the youth sex offender program va. has and then has active probation and so forth. He can not come with one mile of my family. He reported to his evaluators my son molested my daughters as well. The lie detector test my son took and passed closed that allegation and the D.A. in our county suggested to the police and social services that we should not be contacted anymore about what the pervert jail has to say.
To make a long story short I am wondering what kind of case I have for the boy. He was transferred to an adult for his crimes. I understand that he is still a minor except for in the criminal or court sense.
I spoke to his mother who is completely off her rocker. She says I will not be allowed to harrass her son while he is in jail. What a joke right? He makes the false statements and I have to do the interviews over again. And now my son in involved. I want this to stop. I want to have peace in my family again. These people live right across the street from me. It was ok until this crap started. But, that part is over and now I am looking for means to get this to stop. The live in a housing certificate house., which is to say they live in a rent assisted house, a felony was committed there, I am going to report this. I understand this alone can means for eviction. Their younger son who is my son's age teases my son and then wants to be friends the next day. I am so sick of this of want these people out of our lives. What can I do? Do I have rights? I know I have to pursue this in a civil matter where do you start?
Sign me confused but has a strong back bone.
:confused:

O

onrme

I am sorry I have been away for awhile and didnt get a chance to respond. So here we go. The victims are 8years and 10 year old girls. Not to mention the other girl who is 9 years old. The aggressor is now 15 years old. 13 years old when this mess started. Please continue with your train of thought. I am deeply interested in serious comments on rights we have. It seems it has all been about him. Frustrating.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">