• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

military and state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

talons

What is the name of your state? Washington
My ex, a soldier in the military, took all my property, forged my name on my tax return and abandoned me and our boys to be homeless in feb 1990 in PA. I came to WA and the judge advocate at Fort Lewis tried to get her commander at Aberdeen to make my ex pay us the support. After she came to WA to visit my 3 year old son started asking the girls at his day care to kiss his d^&k like his mom. I informed her commander about this. He then quite taking my calls and for three years I got absolutly no support for the two children. Later I found out my ex and her commander were dating. In '93 when the divorce became final and I gained custody of the boys, the court would not even entertain the idea of me getting any of that money. Then the state set child support at $112 per child for a total of $224 a month despite the fact that the Army was paying her $400 a month. A fact I've been trying to change since day one. But when I put in for support increases in '95 and 2000. The state did not deny my requests. It just ignores them.
Also, after abandoning the kids and I in '90, and after my son made those comments in day care, my ex had no contact with the kids at all until '97. She immediatley began to try to convince the boys I am an abuser. She contuniued trying to convince them I'm an abuser over the phone, (she lives in Texas), and telling them how much better they would be if they lived with her. In 2000 she marries my neighbor here in WA so he can get his green card. Then they try to take the kids to Texas. It failed. The next year she convinces my one son to fly off to Texas in the middle of the night. Because of this he has quite school in his junior year and his life is a mess. And this is the short and sweet version.
Why is the state keeping us in poverty? Is there any way I can get them to rectify the years of child support abuse we've been forced to live with from the military and the state?
I don't want to get the money owed us from my ex retroactively. The state and the military have not acted with in their guidelines when they denied me support then for whatever reason and kept it so unreasonably and rediculisly low that it has adversly affected this family for years. I have a right to x amount of support and have applied in ’93 to try to get what was fair, in '95 and 2000. I'm allowed to apply here every 2 years. The state should have set it apprpriatley in ’93 and adjusted it in '95 but it ignored my request and again in 2000.It's not from my ex that I am looking for the support from. I want to sue the state and perhaps the military for grossly denying what was due this family.

Also there is the issue of custodial interference/kidnapping sexual abuse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">