• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

by-laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kev904

ohio i am a trustees for a non-profit publiic benefit corporation in ohio. what i'd like to know does my board of directors (have) to fallow are by-laws . what if any legal action can be takon if the board is not going by the by-laws?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

kev904 said:
ohio i am a trustees for a non-profit publiic benefit corporation in ohio. what i'd like to know is does my board of directors (have) to fallow are by-laws and have to but do not fallow the by- laws. what and if any legal action can be takon
**A: no comment. I am laughing too hard.

H

hexeliebe

Want to try again? You got in just under the Spelling Bee wire.

K

kev904

you guys are real big men picking on a 12 year old. i just need some advice.

H

hexeliebe

Hell Kevin, you're older than most people who come here.

H

hexeliebe

Neither is your grammar but we'll let it slide. Thank you for playing. As a parting gift we'll answer your question when restated.

K

kev904

my dads name is kevin. i'm cody i'm just trying to help are midget football organiztion

K

kev904

thank you when my dad gets home i'll ask him to reword it and post it again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">