• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stepson Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lbrian

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Hello,

I have been having serious problems with my stepson for many years. I have been arrested with him due to a fight and the police have been to the home multiple times due to him aggregating me and attempting to get me to hit him. The stepson is 22 years old and has been diagnosed as bipolar. my wife and I have tried everything with him. we have made him leave the home 2 times and he only returns with nothing changed. This last time when I called the police on him the mother is taking the side of the stepson and now she wants him in the home and I have no control over anything. He is going through my stuff, stealing money from my draws. Is there anything I can do legally without the consent of the mother to stop this stepson from having a free run of my house??? Help!!

lbrian

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lbrian said:

Hello,

I have been having serious problems with my stepson for many years. I have been arrested with him due to a fight and the police have been to the home multiple times due to him aggregating me and attempting to get me to hit him. The stepson is 22 years old and has been diagnosed as bipolar. my wife and I have tried everything with him. we have made him leave the home 2 times and he only returns with nothing changed. This last time when I called the police on him the mother is taking the side of the stepson and now she wants him in the home and I have no control over anything. He is going through my stuff, stealing money from my draws. Is there anything I can do legally without the consent of the mother to stop this stepson from having a free run of my house??? Help!!

lbrian

My response:

Yes, it's called divorce. Other than that, there's not much else. Oh sure, you could move out and separate, but that only leads to the same end result. It's no use - - Momma Bear has made her choice, and despite your marriage vows, that choice does not include you.

Never upset a Momma Bear. They'll always rip your head off, no matter how old their child may be. He's still HER baby, and you're just a "wallet with legs".

By the way, do you like Brazil?

IAAL

Not ALL momma bears have the momma gene. In fact mine has been trying to maul me since my tweens.

That being said... get one of those nifty X10 hidden cameras and videotape the schmuck acting like a schmuck.

C

CALGON_ANYONE?

lbrian said:

Hello,

lbrian

You have absolutely NO obligation to the 22 yr. old. He is an adult. Whatever transpires between you and the wife at this point is not a legal issue, in fact none of this is a legal issue. This is your relationship with your wife at this point.

Kick him out and let him survive in the real world as he should be at his age.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Re: Stepson Issues

CALGON_ANYONE? said:
You have absolutely NO obligation to the 22 yr. old. He is an adult. Whatever transpires between you and the wife at this point is not a legal issue, in fact none of this is a legal issue. This is your relationship with your wife at this point.

Kick him out and let him survive in the real world as he should be at his age.

My response:

You don't read too closely, do you Calgon . . .

I'm so glad you also don't see the legal issues and implications for our stepfather/writer - - and I wouldn't expect that you would because you don't know or understand the first thing about law or legal principles.

You're an inept jug head.

IAAL

C

CALGON_ANYONE?

Re: Re: Re: Stepson Issues

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I'm so glad you also don't see the legal issues and implications for our stepfather/writer - - and I wouldn't expect that you would because you don't know or understand the first thing about law or legal principles.

IAAL

Well, I read your response, and am still wondering, what did you offer? Brazil? You do not know my background, get over it.

VeronicaGia

Re: Re: Re: Stepson Issues

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL
Me too!

P

Pfaffing85690

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL
no comment :D

(p.s. I just have to IM hexy on the beach. He'd LOVE this :D)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">