• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

some guidance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jrife

What is the name of your state? oregon

what can someone sue a company for if during their employment they were falsly accused of doing drugs by various employees and managers daily. also if I am a caucasion non denom male what protects me

HomeGuru

jrife said:
What is the name of your state? oregon

what can someone sue a company for if during their employment they were falsly accused of doing drugs by various employees and managers daily.

**A: yes.

also if I am a caucasion non denom male what protects me

**A: what is a caucasion non denom male?

mykoleary

Re: Re: some guidance

HomeGuru said:
**A: what is a caucasion non denom male?
I'm wavering between a mistype of demon, a mistype of denim (you, he's clean cut, no jeans for him...),or abbreviation of non-denominational.

J

jrife

clarify

it is non-denominal and from what I understand almost all harassment laws do not apply. I would love some legal help but it has been hard to find an attorney. I am a single father and don't have much to pay, but make to much for legal aid.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">