• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dad will be sent to jail , dad being faulsely accussed.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amypie

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Ok heer is the deal my step mom got my dad arrested tuesday, saying that he had hit her and punched her and stuff. she said she was screaming, but the thing is i was there the whole night and would ahve heard screaming. i heard nothing. i know he is being wrongly accued of soemthing he didnt do. i need help in proveing that he didnt do this. he first trial date is on wed, so i need advice NOW! please help me and my fathers lives depend on it!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Amypie said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

Ok heer is the deal my step mom got my dad arrested tuesday, saying that he had hit her and punched her and stuff. she said she was screaming, but the thing is i was there the whole night and would ahve heard screaming. i heard nothing. i know he is being wrongly accued of soemthing he didnt do. i need help in proveing that he didnt do this. he first trial date is on wed, so i need advice NOW! please help me and my fathers lives depend on it!

My response:

I guess education isn't a "big thing" in your family, right? Your spelling is atrocious, which leads me to believe that you and your family are low-class trailer trash - - which leads me to further believe that there are drugs and/or alcohol involved in this altercation, which further leads me to believe that your father is at fault, which leads me to believe your old man is going to jail.

IAAL

A

Amypie

Ok here is the deal my step mom got my dad arrested Tuesday, saying that he had hit her and punched her and stuff. She said she was screaming, but the thing is I was there the whole night and would have heard screaming. I heard nothing. I know he is being wrongly accused of something he didn’t do. I need help in proving that he didn’t do this. His first trial date is on wed, so I need advice NOW! Please help me and my fathers lives depend on it!

Sorry I was really stressed out when I was typing that. But we had everything, a house, cars, a nice neighborhood everything. Now nothing. I got kicked out of my house and I am still in school. I just need help for my dad. Please help!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Amypie said:
Ok here is the deal my step mom got my dad arrested Tuesday, saying that he had hit her and punched her and stuff. She said she was screaming, but the thing is I was there the whole night and would have heard screaming. I heard nothing. I know he is being wrongly accused of something he didn’t do. I need help in proving that he didn’t do this. His first trial date is on wed, so I need advice NOW! Please help me and my fathers lives depend on it!

Sorry I was really stressed out when I was typing that. But we had everything, a house, cars, a nice neighborhood everything. Now nothing. I got kicked out of my house and I am still in school. I just need help for my dad. Please help!

My response:

Thank you for using spell-check. Drugs/Alcohol were involved, weren't they? Of course they were.

And, what would you like us to do for you? What kind of "help" can you possibly expect from Cyberspace? You waited until the "last minute" and now you're asking for "help"?

Are you on drugs?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stealth2 said:
Your Dad needs a lawyer. That's the long and the short of it.

=====================================

My response:

Gee, do ya think?

Wow, with all the drugs and/or alcohol being used by these idiots, they undoubtedly needed to be reminded of that.

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
stealth2 said:
Your Dad needs a lawyer. That's the long and the short of it.

=====================================

My response:

Gee, do ya think?

Wow, with all the drugs and/or alcohol being used by these idiots, they undoubtedly needed to be reminded of that.

IAAL
Sometimes the obvious needs to be stated. :eek:

A

Amypie

No drugs weren’t involved, or at least how you think. My step mom is bi-polar and tried to commit suicide 4 yrs ago and tried to kill my sisters with her. She’s on probation. I just wanted advice onto how to prove he is innocent. We hired an attorney, and he said he’s aggressive, but he can’t say how sure he is about the case because he doesn’t know the charges being brought against my father. I’m worried about my little sisters also she has them at the moment and in her probation it says that if her and my dad divorce she can not have the children, because she is mentally unstable. I know that cyberspace can’t do anything, but I just want to see if you guys have any advice for me.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Amypie said:
Please stop skrewing with me, i really do need some advice.

===================================

My response:

LIKE WHAT, you idiot? You STILL haven't stated WHAT the hell kind of help WE can give you and your Dad from Cyberspace - - yet, you SAY that you realize we can't do anything for you or Dear Old Dad from Cyberspace.

Stop stressing - - your Dad is going to get FREE room and board in jail. He'll also be able to get away from his wife. So, what better situation could there possibly be for him?

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Amypie

I just wanted advice on what I can do to help him, what I can do to help prove he is innocent. How to make sure that my sisters are safe.

Why do you automatically think that we are trailer trash? I am not here to fight with you or to get you angry; I just want a little advice and a few opinions.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Amypie said:
I just wanted advice on what I can do to help him, what I can do to help prove he is innocent. How to make sure that my sisters are safe.

MY RESPONSE: Didn't you already say, "We hired an attorney, and he said he’s aggressive"? Ask your father's attorney to prove that he never touched her, and to prove that she didn't have any bruising when the cops took him away, and prove that the photos of her injuries are a complete fabrication.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Ask your father's attorney to prove that he never touched her, and to prove that she didn't have any bruising when the cops took him away, and prove that the photos of her injuries are a complete fabrication.

=========================================

My further comment:

Well, no comments? You forgot about the photos, didn't you . . .?

What about all the other evidence - - like what your father said to the cops and the investigators in that tape recording?

What about the statements your father made? He obviously admitted that the battery occurred, and probably admitted he's trailer trash.

IAAL

A

AdamS

You all should give her a break.

My former step mom is also bi polar, and has tried something similar to this before. She accused my dad of abuse, and after the DFS investigated, they determined that she was nuts and nothing happened.

Anyway, can your bi polar step mom accuse you dad of abuse and have him arrested without evidence, or even without any truth to the claim.

YES, unfortunately she can.

However, if your dad gets a good lawyer, she will pay for it in the end. You see, it is one thing to lie to a cop and get away with it. Its another with a judge. In case some of you don't know what happens when you get caught lying like this to a judge, you never want to find out. Judges aren't as nice as cops. You step mom will pay dearly if she is lying. Judges also don't like people who have servere bi polar disorder: they are nuts and make a mockery of the court room.

Personally, I find that someone with bipolar disorder is like the plague: if you see them, run as far and as fast as you can. Trust me, its in your best interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">