• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dog fight

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

samiam20011

What is the name of your state? CA
Dog fight
I was visiting my parents house, with my boyfriends two dogs and my boyfriend, my boyfriends dogs went down the street, (without leashes),to play with one neighbors dog. Well, a second neighbors dog was also at the first neighbors house, (without a leash). And my dogs played to rough and caused, $2,000 in vet bills to the second neighbors dog.
Now they are sueing myself and my parents,(because I was visiting there house).
My case is- they are my boyfriends dogs, plus, nobody's dogs were on a leash, and it happend at the first neighbor's house!!!!!
Please tell me if this is a good defense!!!!??????????
Thanks
[email protected]

HomeGuru

samiam20011 said:
Dog fight
I was visiting my parents house, with my boyfriends two dogs and my boyfriend, my boyfriends dogs went down the street, (without leashes),to play with one neighbors dog. Well, a second neighbors dog was also at the first neighbors house, (without a leash). And my dogs played to rough and caused, $2,000 in vet bills to the second neighbors dog.
Now they are sueing myself and my parents,(because I was visiting there house).
My case is- they are my boyfriends dogs, plus, nobody's dogs were on a leash, and it happend at the first neighbor's house!!!!!
Please tell me if this is a good defense!!!!??????????
Thanks
[email protected]
**A: why are you making new threads on the same subject?
You are barking up the wrong tree. You already have multiple threads on the identical subject, one of which was responded to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">