• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harassment at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

someone101

What is the name of your state? masscahusetts

im sorry about posting this here but this seems like this only place this might qualify... its not really family law but i am getting constantly harassed by a kid at school and it has gotten to the point at which i am beginging to think about suing him for verbal physical and (maybe) sexual harassment.

my intent for the money: home schooling

but im afraid to confont my parents with this idea without good proof it is worth doing so i need to know where i can get some documentation on legal cases similar to this one...

PLEASE HELP!!!

thank you in advance

im in the 8th grade
im 13 years old

Last edited by a moderator:

S

someone101

me and him have gone to the principals office a total of...... 6 times over 2 school years and every time he either attacked me, said very VERY offensive things to me. every morning durring the morning announcements 2 out of 3 times they'll call him down to the office. hes a real dips**t, always starting fights

he literally lives in the office

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

He sounds like the same guy we ALL went to school with at one time or another. In other words, there's always "the Bully".

I finally got my revenge on "my" bully one summer after I had a growth and weight spurt. Suffice it to say, John Peters, the bully, NEVER bothered me again.

He went on to become a very famous hair stylist in Los Angeles. Go figure.

IAAL

Last edited:
S

someone101

personally id rather not resort to violence, im not that kind of guy... id rather take his money and get his parents pissed at him

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

someone101 said:
personally id rather not resort to violence, im not that kind of guy... id rather take his money and get his parents pissed at him

My response:

Who said anything about violence?

I just wanted to know if you've ever seen the "Untouchables" - - that's all. As a responsible adult, I would never recommend violence as a way of dealing with peer problems.

Ever seen what happens to a cat with a firecracker attached to it's tail?

IAAL

S

someone101

well thats what i infered... seeing as this isnt a movie forum...

S

someone101

besides... im 13... you might "give me ideas!" as my mom might say...

S

someone101

is anyone going to help me find some cases on this subject or should i just go to sleep seeing as its 1:47 am in massachusetts

S

someone101

thanks for the help (or lack there of...)

ill be checking this in the morning so if anyone can help it isnt useless posting!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

That's as far as we're going to go with you, because you don't have anything that a court can "hang it's hat on". It's not nice what he's doing, or saying, and your feelings are hurt, but that's not good enough for a court of law.

Sticks and stones, kiddo.

Good night.

IAAL

When this happened to my daughter, the school said they would talk to the other child. Nothing happened... No suprise.

It happened again with the same lil b*t*h threatening my daughter... worse because I had gotten involved and talked to the school. This time, I informed the school that the police WILL get involved. This WILL be taken care of, if they had to walk my daughter to her classes, they would be doing this.

In the end, they got the police involved, busted this person on conceiled weapons charges, booked her into the county jail, is on probation, and expelled from school. She now has to go to "Bad kids" school. She will have a record till she's 18, she was 13 or 14 when it happened.

Talk to your parents. I HOPE they will demand that this stop. Talk to the police at your school. I know that most schools now have campus police at least part-time. Tell them you do want to file harrassment charges. They should listen.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">