• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bribery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mike Bellman

What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

I will be traveling overseas and conducting business with officials from other countries. Bribery is the way they do business there so I will have to use that as an option if it comes to that.

My question is, is there a "safe" or safer way of bribing someone? WHat are some of the tricks?

Thanks,

Mike

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Mike Bellman said:

I will be traveling overseas and conducting business with officials from other countries. Bribery is the way they do business there so I will have to use that as an option if it comes to that.

My question is, is there a "safe" or safer way of bribing someone? WHat are some of the tricks?

Thanks,

Mike

My response:

So, you want us to teach you the "illegal" tricks of the business world on a "Legal Advice" site?

Give us a break, will you?

IAAL

mykoleary

Mike Bellman said:

Thanks,

Mike
Well, how much are these answers worth to you???

jk.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Crazyhorse said:
Bribery is a perfectly legal form of business in many countries.

My response:

He knows that already. Read his post again. He just wants some "tricks" (whatever the hell that means) as to how to go about it.

IAAL

M

Mike Bellman

Ugh, relax! I'm not asking how to break the law in US. If you think that business is done cleanly across the ocean, you're in for a huge surprise. You don't win contracts by underbidding others but by greasing up the officials. After a month on a job, I found that out the hard way... wasn't able to close even a single account by playing by the rules.

All I'm asking is what are some of the ways to bribe people where bribery is accepted practice.

And yes, you can PM with your replies so that you don't draw the fire from purists on this forum.

Thanks,

Mike

mykoleary

All I'm asking is what are some of the ways to bribe people where bribery is accepted practice.
And this is a legal question how?

Perhaps you'd be better served asking this question on a forum that deals with business practices overseas as opposed to one where people ask for legal advice...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">