• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who tells Lawyer to appear in court . . .

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dawfer

What is the name of your state? PA
My question is if you get extradited from PA back to FL, for a court hearing, how does your lawyer (whose already in FL) find out when you arrive? (Is there a board that lists, the all the participants and someone contacts them to tell them to appear in court?)
Also, am I entitled to court transcript (Dade cty) and who would I contact to get it. Thank you!

HomeGuru

dawfer said:
What is the name of your state? PA
My question is if you get extradited from PA back to FL, for a court hearing, how does your lawyer (whose already in FL) find out when you arrive? (Is there a board that lists, the all the participants and someone contacts them to tell them to appear in court?)
Also, am I entitled to court transcript (Dade cty) and who would I contact to get it. Thank you!
**A: you know the one telephone call?

D

dawfer

Who tells a Lawyer to appear in court

Thanks, but the circumstance was you are not allowed to make a call and just taken to court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">