• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The witching hour is upon us

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pfaffing85690

What is the name of your state? Euphoria

The moon is high over New York as the clock has gently caressed the midnight hour. It's time to tip a glass to one of our own, a member of the board of FA, one of the 4 Horsemen, LoRider, the Purple Passion, the Big Guy.

My good friend Hexy has imparted to me a great knowledge and honor in announcing that yes, our own IAAL has turned 50 this hour.

The day will soon dawn on another half century for the mouth from the south (california) and I can only hope that it grows stronger with age.

May you always have redhead dreams and visions of Puntative awards dancing in your financial balance sheet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LoRider.

(and Hex is tipping an evian also, somewhere on the beach in Belize and sends his good wishes also.)

50. MY GAWD!!! That's knocking at death's door :eek:

Last edited:

Souix

Happy Birthday IAAL....you've finally caught up to my age bracket....we are still just babies, don't worry :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You guys are great!

Unfortunately, it's only 9:30 p.m. right now in Southern California, so for me, I still have a couple of hours left to breathe that sweet smell of youth - - and then it's good-bye forever to the 40's. Onward and upward toward a decade of the 50's! Yeah!

AARP, here I come!

IAAL

P

Pfaffing85690

FA has agreed to give you 10% off your annual membership fee for AARP qualifications and an additional 10% off for being voted curmudgeon of the year :D

Souix

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You guys are great!

Unfortunately, it's only 9:30 p.m. right now in Southern California, so for me, I still have a couple of hours left to breathe that sweet smell of youth - - and then it's good-bye forever to the 40's. Onward and upward toward a decade of the 50's! Yeah!

AARP, here I come!

IAAL

***Ok now you're 50...Happy Birthday old man :D ***

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I didn't miss it, did I?

I crept in under the wire?

I hope so, would hate to miss an event of such far-reaching magnitude (or something like that, it's been a long day...)

Best wishes!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cbg said:
I didn't miss it, did I?

I crept in under the wire?

I hope so, would hate to miss an event of such far-reaching magnitude (or something like that, it's been a long day...)

Best wishes!
=======================================

My response:

No, you got to the party in time. It's going on until 12:00 midnight, Pacific time.

Thanks for stopping by, Cbg! You're just the cutest little thing, aren't you!

IAAL

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Well, I'm little - only 5'2".

And Mr. Cbg tells me I'm adorable.

So I guess you must be right - but then of course you are. I wouldn't presume to argue with such an intelligent, educated, and in all ways superior being.

(You mailed the check, right? ):D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
Half a century old? Wow old man! You have probably forgotten more than I have ever known.

happy birthday :)

My response:

Thanks, Stephen. I can feel each new wrinkle as it forms on my decrepit body and face - - and other places.

I am sooooooo old . . .

Thanks for stopping in on the party. Glass of Merlot?

The party looks like a "Laugh In" party - - Oh, look! There's Goldie Hawn!

IAAL

Last edited:
P

Pfaffing85690

If Tommy Chong shows up hide him in the closet and tell the cops it's just your sexually confused half-brother.

That's what I do when Hex visits :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">