• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic Violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tripping

Utah ,Salt lake city
My girlfriend and I recieved a ticket for domestic violence. It was the first ticket either one of us had for domestic violence. We both have clean records. Both of us decided to get help with anger managment and looked into places that were court aproved treatment centers. Both of us have went through orentation for treatment and are waiting to get assesments completed. Last week I recieved another Domestic Violence charge. I will have two on my record when I go before the judge for the first one. My question is what is the normal procedure for these charges? I understand that I need major help, and I am doing everything to gt some.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">