• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need legal advice on ITS............

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? NC

I am about to send an ITS to a very large bank that is supposedly very AMERICAN (you can figure it out) for non-pp violations in the form of A/R's on my credit files. Anyway, I have already sent two letters and now it is time for the final one. I am formatting it as an ITS and have one question.
What I was planning on including in this letter is a statement such as, "I am including in this letter, a sample of a document that references what the next communication to you may look like concerning this matter." and an actual, partially filled out "Complaint For Money Owed" small claims court form which is used to initiate a small claims action. What I am concerned about is this may be illegal in that this may be construed as an illegal, personal use of an official government document.
Is this illegal?

HomeGuru

nissandave said:
What is the name of your state? NC

I am about to send an ITS to a very large bank that is supposedly very AMERICAN (you can figure it out) for non-pp violations in the form of A/R's on my credit files. Anyway, I have already sent two letters and now it is time for the final one. I am formatting it as an ITS and have one question.
What I was planning on including in this letter is a statement such as, "I am including in this letter, a sample of a document that references what the next communication to you may look like concerning this matter." and an actual, partially filled out "Complaint For Money Owed" small claims court form which is used to initiate a small claims action. What I am concerned about is this may be illegal in that this may be construed as an illegal, personal use of an official government document.
Is this illegal?
**A: you can do that. This is America.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">