• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jurisdiction question regarding which state I file a small claim.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

soulpower

What is the name of your state? New York

I entered into a contract in California where I was living 2 years ago with my partner who resides in California. I have since moved to New York. My partner would like to file a small claim against me and I would like to file a small claim against her. Which state would I have to file in California or New York? Which state would my partner have to file in California or New York?
Please Help.
Thanks

S

soulpower

Thanks for not full helping me out. You have extended yourself and I truly appreciate it. However, I think that you could have just answered my last question as I am a lay person in terms of law.

God Bless

P

Pfaffing85690

And I answered all of your questions. Now, go back to your original thread and read my responses again. This time, without the attitude.

S

soulpower

You really have some anger issues here. I think that you need to love yourself more. In turn, you will coming from a loving prospective. Isn't that why you are here on earth. Most people don't know this. If they did, there would be peace on earth in a ny minute!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">