• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help with appeal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

elorac1

What is the name of your state? virginia
i am pro se
i just did a notice of appeal with demand for jury in bankruptcy court to the us district court chapter 7, asset
my appeal was on an order by the judge to pay part of a proof of claim i objected to. The reason i objected to the claim is because the person had forged my name on a proposal he made up saying he did 30,000 worth of work on my property. The judge gave him "credit" for 16,000. The judge told him he thought he was lying about me signing the document and that he believed it was a false signature. I also had an expert doc examiner who testified it was not my sig. He does not and has never had a va contractor's license, he testified to this. Also, he never did any work whatsoever for me. He had No invoices that showed items he said he purchased on the proposal/invoice to me. He had visa statements showing he purchased something at the same stores he wrote on my invoice. I had four invoices i subpoenaed from one of the listed stores and not one item matched what he said he had purchased on that date with what was on my invoice. I had several pics showing open septic tanks, electrical wires hanging, toilet pipes covered with tin cans etc. The work that was done was done by some people 'squatters' who were staying on my property. I had them removed by the police last year. This man had told those people he was going to slap a lien on my property as I was trying to sell it. He told them it would be an easy way for them to make money. I am working on my desigation of contents for inclusion in record on appeal and statement of issues on appeal. I need some help in writing statement of issues on appeal. I need some help in writing about opinion, findings of fact and conclusions of law of the court.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">