• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Very long story made short, I've been dealing with BellSouth on and off for 5 years now in 2 states. During that time when ever I've placed an order more often than not it hasn't been fulfilled (so I had to place the order a second time). When I called in to complain I've been hung up on numerous times etc...In the last dealing with BellSouth, they promised me $100 for coming back to them. It took 3 months, 14 people and 6 hours of total talk time to get someone to finally credit me $109 to make up for the $100 they promised me but wouldn't give (they kept sending me postcards telling me I didn't qualify). I wrote a 6 page letter and sent it to the CEO detailing all the numerous problems I've had with the company and just got off the phone with someone in their consumer relations department. They originally called last Friday and I told them I'd consider going back to BellSouth if they lowered my bill etc...and detailed what it'd take. To make a long story short, they decided to not give me anything. While I totally understand that they don't have to give me a discount, I've dealt with numerous problems with them and have been treated unfairly each and every time. I want to make a point that they can't treat their customers like that and the only way I know to get their attention is by bringing a lawsuit against them. What do you think I'd need in order to bring a lawsuit against them? Please let me know if you need more information - I've taken pretty extensive notes.

P

Pfaffing85690

What do you think I'd need in order to bring a lawsuit against them?
An attorney who is drunk, on drugs or just plain stupid, a violation of law and a hell of a lot more than a pissed off attitude.

You have nothing. Get over it.

P

Pfaffing85690

No problem. And thanks for accepting the inevitable.

After all, you have something more powerful than a lawsuit. You have your business to take elsewhere :D

True - I was hoping to make it more obvious though even though I knew I'd probably be fighting a losing battle. I doubt they'll miss my $62/month.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">