• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

collectin given money to a friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

garry

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I deposited money into friend ( lives in Kentucky ) bank account in Illinois, having the proof of deposi slip into his account number.
He is not responding when I try to reach him with yahoo chat for the money. But he is doing login and logout when I ask for the money ( USD 5000.00 ). Also I saved the previous chat messages when he requested me for borrowing the money. Other than that I have no proof but deposit slips of his bank account. I have plans to go abroad by this month end for that I have my air tickets booked. What action can I take if my journey spoils and not being given money in time. Am I in right position to take action with the little evidence ( deposited money receipts and the yahoo chat messages ) I have with me legally? please respond. thanks

garry

G

garry

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I have deposited USD 5000.00 into my friends bank account. I have the receipts of the transaction. He does not respond in yahoo chat when I ask him for the money. But he does login and logout of yahoo messenger. I saved the previous chat messages when he requested me for the money. I have no proof except yahoo chat messages and bank transaction receipts. I have plans to go to abroad by this month end. I have my air tickets. What action can I take if my journey spoils OR not being given money in time. Can I legally take action with the little evidence I have with me ? please respond. thanks

garry

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">