• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i know where to file?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bsgfan12

What is the name of your state? ca

I sent money for a jacket and never received it.
They live in Sunland, CA.
How do I find the court where I would need to file a claim?
Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Easy. You call ANY Small Claims court clerk, and tell them where you live and where the defendant lives. The clerk will tell you where to file.

IAAL

JETX

Heck, there is this thing called the 'internet' and they have sites for searches. A good one is called something like 'google'.
If you did a search for 'small claims' and 'Sunland California', I would almost bet you would find the answer to your question......
And wouldn't have waited at your keyboard for someone to spoon feed you information that ANYONE should have been able to find on their own.

S

SgtRodsWife

JETX, you're not into spoon feeding?

Geez, you made a good point but in such a harsh way that I almost want to side with the wrong side!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

SgtRodsWife said:
JETX, you're not into spoon feeding?

Geez, you made a good point but in such a harsh way that I almost want to side with the wrong side!

My response:

You got a complaint about JetX? Would you like me to help you with that complaint?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">