• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life Time Restraining Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LCTRAVEL

Florida Can you please tell me!When a Permanent Life Time Restraining Order has been granted against an individual, Will the victim have any type of notification if the individual showed die. If not automatically notified is there some place or someone that can be contacted to provide the victim with this information?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LCTRAVEL said:
Florida Can you please tell me!When a Permanent Life Time Restraining Order has been granted against an individual, Will the victim have any type of notification if the individual showed die. If not automatically notified is there some place or someone that can be contacted to provide the victim with this information?

My response:

Are you the "protected" party?

If so, and the "restrained" person is staying away from you, what would it matter to you if that person is dead or alive?

IAAL

L

LCTRAVEL

Yes I am the "Protected" party. Because I am not being Left alone, However I do not believe it is anything that I could legally nail on him. I was just wondering in the event he should pass away if I would be notified.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LCTRAVEL said:
Yes I am the "Protected" party. Because I am not being Left alone, However I do not believe it is anything that I could legally nail on him. I was just wondering in the event he should pass away if I would be notified.

My response:

Sure, if you're the one who shoots the son-of-a-bitch, then you'd have immediate "notice" if he's dead or alive.

However, there's nothing that I know of in the law that requires "notice" from any other source.

IAAL

L

LCTRAVEL

Thank You, That was my thinking to. You have been very helpful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">