• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

take up car payments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilsis_4

What is the name of your state? texas
i let a friend take over payments on my car she was supose to pay money down by feb but she didnt i waited tell march 8 she says she cant come up with it yet i demanded the money are total amout of car she could not do ether so i reposesed car. now she is demanding the money for the three payments she paid does she have a case for small claims will i have to give it back to her/ we didnt put any thing it writting.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Geez, were you absent from school when they were teaching spelling and grammar? Have you ever heard of "sentence structure"?

Come back after you've completed the necessary classes. Then, hopefully, you'll be able to "communicate".

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">