• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car stolen from auto shop!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shranky

What is the name of your state? michigan
is the auto shop's insurance company responsible for my car being stolen from their shop?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

shranky said:
What is the name of your state? michigan
is the auto shop's insurance company responsible for my car being stolen from their shop?:confused: :confused: :confused:

My response:

Please, stop making new threads concerning this issue. Go to one of your other threads, and click on the "post reply" button at the bottom of my last response to you.

IAAL

S

shranky

if i didn't have insurance on the vehicle how do i go about getting the auto shop to compensate me for my loss which happened at their place of business

S

shranky

ok help me out i must be doing something wrong---- i am not making new threads on purpose all i want is some advice. would it be wise for me to try and work out some sort of a deal with the autoshop on my own? or seek an attorney which i can't afford?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

File in Small Claims court. Bring your copy of the mechanic's work order, the theft report, and your ownership papers, when you appear in court.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">