• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beast

What is the name of your state? DC

I had a criminal case years ago in which federal agents knowingly and willfully destroyed evidence. After years of FOI requests i now have some proof. Question is can i bring suit against the agents under Bivens and also i want to pursue criminal charges but i doubt i can find a DA that will be willing to prosecute. Can someone recommend a bull dog attorney that will take my case. Bull dog meaning someone that won't be scared to challenge the government.

n_and

I had a criminal case years ago in which federal agents knowingly and willfully destroyed evidence. After years of FOI requests i now have some proof. Question is can i bring suit against the agents under Bivens and also i want to pursue criminal charges but i doubt i can find a DA that will be willing to prosecute. Can someone recommend a bull dog attorney that will take my case. Bull dog meaning someone that won't be scared to challenge the government.
No. Just forget about it, and let it go. You can't fight your government, and quite frankly, why would you want to? Be greatful we live in a country of so much freedom. You can spit on the sidewalk and not get arrested. You can post something like you just posted and not get shot. Just let it go. As the old adage states, 'you can't fight city hall'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">