• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Placement of Violation Stickers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ryanmhubbard

connecticut

Is there a law governing the affixing and placement of violation stickers by a private company or organization to a vehicle.

Example: If you do not have a parking permit for an apartment and the super affixes a big red parking violation sticker to the front of your windshield. In fact it was over the drivers side obstructing the drivers view.

Thanks for any help

R

ryanmhubbard

In many states their is a law governing the affixing and placement of stickers to the windshield. In order for me to contact the managers about a civil law violation I need to the law. I cannot find connecticut laws on the matter but I know they exist. for instance here is Maines: http://janus.state.me.us/legis/statutes/29-a/title29-Asec2082.html

They have put stickers on my friends cars, my car (I live there) and visitors cars. I know this is breaking a law and I would like to confront them with it in a manner which they cannot desbute.

HomeGuru

ryanmhubbard said:
In many states their is a law governing the affixing and placement of stickers to the windshield. In order for me to contact the managers about a civil law violation I need to the law. I cannot find connecticut laws on the matter but I know they exist. for instance here is Maines: http://janus.state.me.us/legis/statutes/29-a/title29-Asec2082.html

They have put stickers on my friends cars, my car (I live there) and visitors cars. I know this is breaking a law and I would like to confront them with it in a manner which they cannot desbute.
**A: give us a break. I am sure there is a very valid reason for the sticker. Sticker shock.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">