• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Really need an answer soon! If you can help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vanillathunder

What is the name of your state? GA

I recently had a friend that was arrested for trafficing cocaine. He was towing a vehicle from TN to ATL, GA and the vehicle he was towing contained the narcotic. He says he didn't know it was there. My question is;

I currently have one of his vehicles b/c his wife was worried the Fed's would take everything he owns. Can I get in trouble for having one of his vehicles at my house. He doesn't own the bike or anything b/c it's still being financed. I am just a little bit worried about getting in trouble for having it at my house.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Does anyone know why the first thing out of a druggy's mouth is that they didn't "know it was there"?

With all those "mysterious drug appearances", somebody had better get in touch with the Pope - - there are "miracles" happening!

Either that, or there's some mysterious, unidentified, guy going around the country putting drugs in places for free - - and it only appears when the cops are around.

Sorta like "Johnny Appleseed".

IAAL

V

vanillathunder

My point was he is pleading innocent, regardless that doesn't matter. My concern is, is the bike in my garage going to get me in trouble. I don't see how it can but I want to make sure. After reading some other posts this forum seems pretty much useless. Looks like a lot of you need to find something to do instead of post useless BS on a forum.

oberauerdorf - Thanks for your response, looks like I'll just get it back to his wife.

I AM LIABLE - Get a life man, looks like you need to spend a little less time on the net. Your divorced or you have a wife that's cheating on you, I can already tell.

JETX

Based on the information in your post, yes, you can get in trouble.
Contact your friend (or his family) and make arrangements to get the bike out of your possession.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

vanillathunder said:
I AM LIABLE - Get a life man, looks like you need to spend a little less time on the net. Your divorced or you have a wife that's cheating on you, I can already tell.

=====================================

My response:

Wow! You can really "read" me! Your drugs must make you psychic, huh?

Aren't you the one who lives in Georgia? And, aren't you the one with druggy friends?

Yeah, you're psychic alright.

Here's my psychic prediction for you - - I see a trailer, with two refrigerators and a toilet in the front yard.

IAAL

Last edited:
V

vanillathunder

<quote>

Wow! You can really "read" me! Your drugs must make you psychic, huh?

Aren't you the one who lives in Georgia? And, aren't you the one with druggy friends?

Yeah, you're psychic alright.

Here's my phychic prediction for you - - I see a trailer, with two refrigerators and a toilet in the front yard.

IAAL

<quote>

That's hallarious, pretty funny how you say I am on drugs but yet I am in the military and get tested constantly. But oh well, I know I am not on drugs and don't have to explain myself to you.

How was I supposed to know my friend was doing what he was (if he was).

And last I don't live in a trailer man. My wife and I make a good living and have a nice home, sorry if that offends you. Sounds like I hit a sore spot with that divorce thing, looks like I was right. But I am going to leave this at that and thank everyone for their helpful posts. As far as IAAL, screw you man, keep workin your way to post #30,000. Your life must really suck if you have that much time to post in nearly 30,000 topics.

By the way I returned the bike and will stand by my friend as long as it doesn't mix with the law. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

vanillathunder said:
By the way I returned the bike and will stand by my friend as long as it doesn't mix with the law. Thanks guys!

**A: hahaha, selling cocaine mixes with the law.

V

vanillathunder

<quote> **A: hahaha, selling cocaine mixes with the law. <quote>

Well no sh*t Homeguru, I said I wasn't going to do anything to help him out if it mixed with the law, man you guys don't read the damn responses right.

JETX

"And last I don't live in a trailer man."
I know that the military has this 'don't ask, don't tell' policy, but your statement has us a LITTLE worried about the way you 'swing'.
:D

V

vanillathunder

Alright I am done on here, thanks for no help at all. You guys all are too immature to have a decent conversation. And you guys spend way too much time on the internet. It obvious b/c of all the posts you guys have. How can you guys spend that much time on the internet, seriously? It's a pretty sad forum when someone comes here to ask a simple question and next thing you know it, he's a druggy and gay. Sweet life guys, keep living your single boring lives on the computer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">